Engage and Engage3D
With Engage3D’s interactive user interface and real-time preview, gridded surface creation has never been easier. Use any of the numerous surface utilities and appearance controls for truly advanced visualisation and analysis.
Send any map window view into 3D at a constant Z-level or drape it over a gridded surface, then create and playback fly-through animations to give presentations an exciting extra dimension.
In addition to a powerful 3D capability, Engage3D provides an extensive range of 2D tools that make it the must have productivity boost for MapInfo Professional.
Create Surfaces (Grids)
Create continuous surfaces from point or polygon data for advanced data visualisation and analysis.
Engage3D grid creation includes:
- Interactive user interface with real-time preview
- Simultaneous gridding of multiple input fields
- Optimal parameter selection
- Data conditioning and coincident point options
- Advanced statistical analysis of input data
- Breakline support (some algorithms)
- Smoothing and clipping options
Use the extensive range of powerful Engage3D grid utilities to alter, repair and analyse your gridded surfaces. Classify, clip, convert, create RGB images, calculate curvature, edit cell values, fill holes, flip, merge, stamp in vector values, resample, reproject, rotate, shift, vectorise, compute volume and calculate view-sheds, all via an interactive user interface with real-time preview of results.
Upgrade to Engage3D Pro
Upgrade to Engage3D Pro to harness the power of ultra-detailed LIDAR topographic data on your desktop, such as for flood or fire risk analysis. Interpolate very large topographic grids from multiple input data files, such as LIDAR LAS, ASCII, TAB point and contour files.
Engage3D Pro allows the user to accurately digitise, model and experiment with their interpretations directly within the 3D environment. The user is therefore able to model and extrapolate pollution volumes, potential extensions and ‘what-if?’ scenarios.
Engage Product Range:
- Engage3D PRO
NOTICE: Because we offer many custom solutions, it is our policy not to post pricing on our website. Please contact our knowledgeable staff to select and price products that fit your organisation's budget, number of users, IT environment, data requirements, support and training needs. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Gridded surface creation with various methods, many options and a real time preview
- Advanced surface display control
- An extensive range of grid utilities and filters
- Powerful queries, such as slope and aspect
- Multiple-surface analysis
- 3D window for viewing georeferenced and draped imagery
- Real-time, interactive navigation within 3D
- Fly-through creation
- All of the productivity and analytical tools of Engage
|Efficiency and Analytics||Engage||Engage3D||Engage3D Pro|
|Map Window Tools||y||y||y|
|Scaled and Customised |
|Data, Table and|
|Object Editing and|
|Image Rubber Sheeting|
|Contour and Profile||y||y|
|Massive Grid |
Import and Analysis
|LIDAR LAS Topographic|
Grid Import & Interpolation
|Integrated 3D||Engage||Engage3D||Engage3D Pro|
|View Draped Image||y||y|
|Clipping and Cursor |
|Load Engage3D Pro |
|Extrude 2D Objects|
to 3D Solids or Planes
|Create 3D Points and |
|View 2D Vectors in 3D||y|
|Image Object Manager||y|
|3D Surface Modelling||y|
|3D Digitising and Editing||y|
|3D Vector Utilities||y|
Additional Product Views
Engage & Engage3D/Pro version 2013 requires MapInfo Professional 10.5 or later
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows® XP Professional (Service Pack 3)
- Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows® 8 32-bit and 64-bit
Minimum Processor Requirement:
- Core 2 series or equivalent CPU Processor
- 2GB of RAM
Minimum Graphics Requirements:
- A monitor of at least XGA capability (1024 x 768 resolution)
- Engage3D/Pro require a graphics card with 256MB dedicated VRAM memory, and with OpenGL optimised drivers, such as Nvidia Quadro or ATI FireGL series